Alexa Von Suess
14k Antoninianus Roman Coin Necklace - 240 AD
One of the most popular coins in the Roman Empire. This Antoninianus was worth 2 Denarii or '20 asses' and featured the emperor wearing a radiating crown indicating the double denomination.
We kept this piece simple by wrapped the coin in 14k gold and framed it with a minimalist prong setting. Hung on a stylish mini paperclip chain.
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center coin is a stunning 1" silver Antoninianus denarius from the Roman Empire. This coin was minted between 215 AD and 270 AD.
- Chain is a 16" elongated paperclip chain.
- Modern minimalist four prong setting.
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)