Alexa Von Suess
14k Montana Sapphire + Diamond Lavina Ring
A future family heirloom. This is possibly the most stunning Montana mined sapphire we've ever seen. Its unique cut shows beauty from all angles as it shifts from deep ceylon blue to an intense cerulean color. Montana mined sapphires of this size and color are becoming harder and harder to come by. Not only was this stone mined in Montana but also cut and polished in the same state. A true all-American stone.
We accompanied that gorgeous American mined sapphire with little white diamond baguettes and round cut diamonds in an art deco inspired design with 'compass' style claw setting.
Spiritually, sapphire is said to be a stone of deep wisdom, creativity, and depth of focus.
- One of a kind!
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center stone is a Montana USA mined 2.22 CT 8.34mm x 7.09 mm fancy cut natural Montana mined sapphire.
- Accent stones include two 2.50 mm round cut SI clarity GH color ethically sourced white diamonds and four 2.25mm baguette cut SI clarity GH color ethically sourced white diamonds.
- Moderate profile.
- Minimalist claw setting.
- Will require a contour band if stacking alongside.
- Size 7 but available for FREE resizing. (Please allow an extra 14-21 days.)
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a Gemological Institute of America stamped cut report for the center stone, and a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)