Alexa Von Suess
14k + Montana Sapphire Spirit Ring
A future family heirloom - this is a truly unique stone. The sapphire is "parti" colored and has a watercolor like quality with a yellow color that bleeds into blue and pink. In the center of the stone is a gorgeous internal fractal that creates a rainbow every time you gaze into it. Low profile, comfortable, and one of a kind. Not only was this stone mined in Montana but also cut and polished in the same state. A true all-American stone.
We set this gorgeous American mined sapphire into a vintage inspired setting with milgrain detail.
Spiritually, sapphire is said to be a stone of deep wisdom, creativity, and depth of focus.
- One of a kind!
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center stone is a Montana USA mined 1.03 ct rose cut natural Montana mined sapphire.
- Low profile.
- Vintage inspired claw setting.
- Will require a contour band if stacking alongside.
- Size 7 but available for FREE resizing. (Please allow an extra 14-21 days.)
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)