Alexa Von Suess
14k Opal + Moonstone Chained Hoops
This stunning earring design was made to be suspended between two ear piercings. Perfect for those who have both a traditional earlobe piercing as well as a cartilage piercing.
A trio of chains drip from the two secure 14k gold hugger hoops along with a glittering ethiopian opal and a flashy blue teardrop cut moonstone.
Each clicker hugger hoop has a hinge for easy use and will fit any 16-20g piercing.
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Modern design that's meant to be worn on a single ear with multiple piercings up the cartilage.
- 3mm x 6mm 0.20ct marquise cut ethiopian opal.
- 7mm x 5mm 0.90ct oval cut blue flash cabochon cut moonstone.
- Hugger hoops are approx 14mm in diameter.
- The shortest chain is 1.5" long (ensure piercings are no more than 1.5" apart before purchasing.)
- Secure snap closures.
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)