Alexa Von Suess
14k + Morenci Turquoise Signet Ring
Known as some of the most beautiful turquoise in the history of the American Southwest, Morenci Turquoise was first discovered in Arizona. Its rich darker blue color is punctuated by bright and sparkling inclusions of copper and pyrite making this a very distinct and sought after material. The Morenci mine stopped producing this turquoise in the 1970s.
You can add this special piece of collector's turquoise to your collection with this weighty and beautiful signet style ring. A heavy solid gold bezel setting is carefully wrapped around the turquoise to protect it while also showing off its unique pyrite inclusions. Great for men, women, and everyone in between. This ring is a total stunner.
Spiritually, turquoise is the captivating sea-green stone of the ancients. It represents wisdom, tranquility, protection, good fortune, and hope.
- One of a kind!
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center stone is a 3.61ct 10.04 mm x 6.90mm Morenci Mine tablet cut turquoise from Arizona.
- Sleek bezel setting with a high polished finish. Also available in matte upon request.
- Low profile with a non-snag design.
- Will require a contour band if stacked.
- US size 9 but can be resized. (Please allow an extra 14-21 days for resizing.)
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)