Alexa Von Suess
14k Montana Sapphire + Diamond Akimbo Necklace
A unique necklace you won't find anywhere else. This pentagonal sapphire was mined in Montana, USA and has a classic cornflower blue color. We accented this beauty with two white diamonds for extra sparkle.
Montana mined sapphires are one of the few precious stones still mined in the USA. Not only was this stone mined in Montana but also cut and polished in the same state. A true all-American stone and a great gift.
Spiritually, sapphire is said to be a stone of deep wisdom, creativity, and depth of focus.
- One of a kind!
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center stone is a 0.92 ct shield cut blue Montana mined sapphire.
- Accent stones are 3mm and 2mm round cut SI clarity GH color ethically sourced white diamonds.
- High polished finish.
- Modern asymmetrical design.
- Chain is 16" in length.
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)