Alexa Von Suess
14k Montana Sapphire + Diamond Big Sky Ring
A future family heirloom. This cushion cut sapphire really shows her beauty from all angles as it shifts from deep cornflower to teal in color depending on the lighting. We complimented it by keeping it simple with a little white diamonds on either side of the claw setting.
Spiritually, sapphire is said to be a stone of deep wisdom, creativity, and depth of focus.
- One of a kind!
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center stone is a Montana USA mined 2.92 ct 7.8mm cushion cut teal sapphire.
- Accent stones include two 2.25mm round cut SI clarity GH color ethically sourced white diamonds.
- Moderate-high profile.
- Minimalist claw setting.
- Will require a contour band if stacking alongside.
- Size 7 but available for FREE resizing. (Please allow an extra 14-21 days.)
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)