Alexa Von Suess
14k + Montana Sapphire Shadows Ring
A sapphire with a twist. This unique rose cut sapphire has a captivating slate blue color, turning bright cerulean blue when you view it at different angles. Not only was this stone mined in Montana but also cut and polished in the same state. A true all-American stone.
We captured this stone in an elegant flowing gold setting with a little bit of negative space for interest.
Spiritually, sapphire is said to be a stone of deep wisdom, creativity, and depth of focus.
- One of a kind!
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center stone is a Montana USA mined 0.97 ct 7.35mm x 5.40mm oval rose cut natural sapphire.
- Low profile.
- Minimalist claw setting.
- Will require a contour band if stacking alongside.
- Size 7 but available for FREE resizing. (Please allow an extra 14-21 days.)
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)