Alexa Von Suess
Confetti Quartz Path Necklace - One of a Kind
It's a party! This lovely necklace has a unique clear quartz center stone included with brilliant red flecks of hematite. We captured this stone in a band of silver and then hung on a chain that wraps around the setting. We love how this pendant moves on the wearer.
Hematite is a grounding stone that is mostly used for protection and stability. The word "hematite" is derived from a Greek word that means "blood" and was thought to be a centering stone in the heat of battle. Meanwhile, clear quartz provides clarity and purpose - the perfect balance.
- Solid recycled sterling silver.
- Center stone is a hematite included oval cut cabochon confetti quartz.
- Modern high polished finish.
- Chain is 18.5" but fits like 17" due to the design.
- Stone is approx 1" large.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)