14k Heirloom Emerald + Diamond Fleur Ring
A future family heirloom. Inspired by vintage art deco designs, a bright post-consumer emerald shines as the center stone. We accompanied that gorgeous cheery emerald with little white diamond baguettes and finally, a trio of hidden diamonds on each side of the setting. A little secret that only the wearer will know about.
This center emerald is heirloom meaning it was used in a previous piece of jewelry that was well loved and reused. We at Common Ground believe that reclaimed stones are the most ethical option when purchasing a piece of jewelry.
- One of a kind!
- Solid recycled 14k yellow gold.
- Center stone is a 1.29 ct 5.70mm x 7.90mm oval cut post consumer heirloom emerald.
- Side stones are 0.16 total carat weight mixed cut ethically mined SI clarity G-H color natural white diamonds.
- Low-moderate profile.
- Vintage inspired design.
- Will require a contoured band if stacking alongside this ring.
- Comes in a a stylish gift box with care instructions and a polishing cloth.
- Size 7 but available for FREE resizing. (Please allow an extra 14-21 days.)
- Ships FREE Fedex Express.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity for your records. Valuation certificate available on request.
- Note that emeralds are very soft and require special care. We do not recommend this ring as a piece to be worn every day. Do not subject this ring to water, soaps, lotions, sunscreens, or other chemical based products. Remove any emerald jewelry before going to the gym, playing sports, or any activity where the stone may be struck or put under pressure. If you take care of your emeralds, they will shine for many years but they do require some extra attention.
Ready to ship! (What does that mean? Check our FAQ to find out...)